PRL offers material tests both in accordance with given and developed test specifications and with international standards. One focus is on fracture mechanics of polymer materials.
Special material test and measuring methods:
- Service life and fatigue tests (stress-number diagrams)
- Fracture mechanics of polymer materials (elastomers, thermoplastics and du-roplasts)
- Crack propagation under dynamic load
- Crack propagation under quasi-static load
- Abrasion under dynamic load
Conventional material test and measuring methods:
- Tensile test (ISO 527)
- Pressure test (ISO 604)
- Charpy – pendulum impact test (ISO 179)
- Dynamic–mechanical analysis (DMA)
- Thermogravimetric analysis (TGA)
- Dynamic difference calorimetry (DSC)
- Thermomechanical analysis (TMA)
We are looking forward to hearing your requirements!